District News View All
- Wear face masks or coverings at all District sites.
- Consider participating in the student daily health assessment HERE.
- Stay home if you/your student(s) are displaying any signs or symptoms of illness.
- If your student tests positive for COVID-19, do not send him/her to school until the following criteria is met:
- At least 10 days have passed since the student first displayed symptoms AND
- The student has had no fever without fever reducing medicines (e.g. Tylenol, Advil, etc.) for 48 hours AND
- The student is no longer displaying symptoms
- If someone in your…
COVID-19 school-based active cases
Week of February 22-26, 2021
Total enrolled students
Total in-person students
- Window: February 17-March 22, 2021; 5:00 p.m.
- Application link: HERE
- Each parent and/or student will receive an email regarding his or her application status on April 16, 2021.
- The District will email a status of acceptance, wait-list, or denial.
2. Magnet school program information
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, schools will not conduct in-person open house events.
- Parents can view snapshots of each school’s program information within the application HERE.
- Each program will provide parents/students opportunities to participate in informational sessions…
1. Eligibility: Any child, who is a resident of Muscogee County, and four years of on or before September 1, 2021 is considered eligible.
2. Application window:
We will release all students 2.5 hours ahead of their regular schedule Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
- Elementary: 12:00 noon
- High: 12:55 p.m.
- Middle: 1:20 p.m.
School Year 2020-2021 Calendar Revised
Early Release Presentation
Meal service plans
All student meals are free through June 30, 2021. School Nutrition will be provide meals for in-person and virtual students.
- In-person students: meals provided at assigned school site
- Virtual students: curbside pickup daily at any school site, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Safety reminders for in-…
SafeSchools Alert is our district's tip reporting service. If you have information about a threat to our safety, or to report a bullying incident, do your part and report it! And remember, you can remain anonymous.
Submit a report through these easy options:
Or call us our anonymous tip line: 762-583-9079
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.Benjamin Franklin