1. The application process
- Online magnet applications will open HERE October 28, 2020.
- The online applications will close at 5:00 p.m., January 19, 2021.*
- Each parent and/or student will receive an email regarding his or her application status on February 19, 2021.
- Decisions will include a status of acceptance, wait-list, or denial.
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, middle and high schools will not conduct in person open house events.
- Each school will provide information for students and parents to get a snapshot of their programs.
- Schools will provide…
Columbus, GA-The Muscogee County School District is pleased to announce a new partnership effort with the Pastoral Institute to address employee and student needs for mental health support and resources amid the COVID-19 pandemic. All sessions are provided at have been possible by the Coronavirus Response Fund—a partnership between the United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley and the Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley. District employees and students will have virtual access to licensed professionals who will address subjects such as resiliency, suicide and self-harm prevention,… Read Full Article