Muscogee County Summer Feeding Program welcomes children 18 years and younger or 19 years and older if physically or mentally handicapped and participate during the school year in a public or private non-profit school program.
For information and schedules please see:
Summer Meals Information - English
Summer Meals Information - en espanol
Read Full Article
The following individuals serve as part of the MCSD medical panel advising the District during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Lewis David F – Superintendent
- Dr. Erik Heiss – Rivertown Pediatrics
- Terri Jordan – Acute Care Emergence PA
- Josephine Gosa – Epidemiologist
- Dr. Rebecca Reamy - Chief of Pediatrics at Piedmont Columbus Regional.
- Dr. Kathrine Cheek – Rivertown Pediatrics
- Brent Smith -Physician Assistant Rivertown Pediatrics
- Dr. Brandi Nelson – Department of Public Health Epidemiologist
- Gregory S. Ellington – General Legal Counsel
- Arleska Castillo – Chief Human Resources Officer