• By Mercedes C Parham
  • Thursday, May 30, 2019

Graduated Seniors' lunch balance options


Who: 2019 Graduated Seniors

What: Remaining school lunch balances

In order to close out any remaining funds available on a graduated senior’s lunch account, parents must choose one of the following options:

  1. Transfer the balance to another sibling in the District
  2. Request a refund check
  3. Donate a designated amount to a child that is unable to pay within the District

How: Please contact the School Nutrition office at (706) 748-2386 to let us know your choice and provide your student’s name, address, and school attended.

Note: If you have been using MySchoolBucks for automatic payments, make sure to turn that option off on your student’s account.

Thank you,

Muscogee County School District School Nutrition

(706) 748-2386