Muscogee County School District
2960 Macon Road Columbus, GA 31906
Columbus, GA –
For Immediate Release
Director of Communications and Open Records Officer
Office: (706) 748-2034
Fax: (706) 748-2036
The District will provide printed instruction packets, as previously planned, with additional protection, based on the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to ensure the safety of its parents, students, and staff. Packet pick-up
- The District has designated packet pick-up at each school, April 15 and April 16, during the following time-frames: 7:00-9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., and 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- All individuals should remain in their vehicles and maintain a distance of six feet at all times. No building entry will be permitted.
- Items will be provided, without contact, by staff members wearing District-provided masks and gloves.
- The District has designated packet drop-off at each school, April 23 and April 24; April 30 and May 1; and May 7 and May 8, during the following time-frames: 7:00-9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., and 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Completed assignments should be placed in the marked bin(s) at each school location.
Additional guidance related to the packet pick-up and drop-off processes will be detailed by each school. Teachers will continue to deliver digital-based student learning, make contact with students and parents at least once per week, and observe office hours Monday-Friday, 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. For more information and updates related to the District's COVID-19 plan, visit our website.
The mission of the Muscogee County School District is to inspire and equip all students to achieve unlimited potential. For more information, please contact the Office of Communications at 706.748.2034 or email@example.com.
# # #