September 4, 2020 is the deadline to submit any changes for your student's preference of in-person or virtual instruction once the choice model can be implemented (tentatively after September 9, 2020).
- You can submit changes via surveys provided by each student's assigned school.
- Schools will send you specific information.
- You do not need to send any information unless you would like to change your previously submitted preference.
- The District will provide updates related to the current instruction model the week of August 31, 2020.
- The declaration process is only applicable to students for the purposes of recording in-person vs. virtual instruction preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Attendance and Withdrawal Guidelines:
Virtual Instruction Model
- As a public school system, the Muscogee County School District is required to monitor student attendance in accordance with all applicable statutes and State Board of Education rules.
- Muscogee County School District staff monitors student attendance regularly.
- View our Guidance for Virtual Attendance and Withdrawal Procedures.