- By Mercedes Parham
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Weather notice: virtual learning day planned
Due to current predictions for strong storms and severe weather patterns, the District will observe a virtual learning day for all students, March 18, 2021.
Please note the following details:
We will continue to monitor the weather for any necessary adjustments. Please continue to review our website and emails for updates.
- All students should login to their assigned classes at the regularly scheduled time.
- Please notify your school of any student absences due to the weather patterns (e.g. power outage, flooding, etc.).
- Meals will be available for curbside pickup at each school location, 12:30 p.m. March 18, 2021.
- All athletic and extracurricular activities will continue as scheduled for March 18, 2021.
- Reminder: All official District announcements will come directly from the Office of Communications and/or our Superintendent of Education.