Wesley Heights Elementary School
Grades K - 5th District 4 410 Students1801 Amber Drive, Columbus, GA 31907
Phone 706-569-3733, Fax 706-569-3737
School Website: https://sites.muscogee.k12.ga.us/wesleyheights/
Live Homework Help
- Wesley Heights SIP 2021-2024.pdf
- Wesley Heights SIP Presentation.pptx
- Wesley Heights CNA.docx
- GOSA Report Card
- 2022-2023 District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- ESSER III ARPA Plan - Revision 1 102522.pdf
- ESSER III ARPA Plan Revision 081622.pdf
- Managing COVID 8.23.22.pdf
- Parent Right to Know 22-23.pdf
Wesley Heights Elementary School (WHES) strives to attain the Muscogee County School District's mission, vision, and values which are "to inspire and equip all students to achieve unlimited potential."
Our Mission:WHES: Watch High Expectations Soar
Our Mascot: Bulldogs "Wesley"
Our Color: Royal Blue and White
Our Motto: R3 We are Responsible, Respectful, Role Models
- Math Heads Meetings are held monthly to enhance Mathematical knowledge (Aug-May)
- Book Parade Scholars dress as their favorite book character and parade around the school (Oct)
- Fall Ball PTA Dance held during the Fall
- Veteran’s Day Program Honor Veterans (November)
- Thanksgiving Luncheon Parents are invited to enjoy a Thanksgiving Feast (November)
- Spelling Bee 4th grade scholars
- Polar Express Day Scholars/Staff dress in pajamas; watch the movie Polar Express (December)
- Book Club Scholars compete in the Helen Ruffin Reading Bowl (January)
- 100th Day of School Celebration
- Friendship Social PTA Dance held (February)
- Donuts for Dads Honor dads (March)
- STEM Career Day Scholars are able to communicate with individuals displaying different careers (April)
- Muffins for Moms Honor moms (May)
- WHES Chorus 4th grade scholars sing, perform
- High Notes Instrumental activation club
- Dance Team 2nd - 5th grade scholars perform to enhance team work and dance skills
- Science Olympiad Scholars explore scientific problems and compete with other schools
- Student Council 1st - 5th grade scholars are chosen to serve as advisors to the administration
- Robotics Team 4th grade scholars learn about robotics
- Movie Production Team 4th grade scholars
- Georgia Student Media Festival Scholars produce informative pieces using technology
- Broadcast Team Numerous Awards; Scholars focus on communication skills during the WHES-TV morning announcements; after school PIE Unity with Pam
- Wesley Heights Elementary School's Unity with Pam Broadcast Team won at the American Youth Film Festival in Atlanta, GA for their film "Flip the Switch". The film was also chosen to be shown at The First Annual Way Down Film Festival in Columbus Georgia in 2016.
- Wesley Heights Elementary School's Unity with Pam Columbus, Georgia Kids Broadcast 2016 Broadcast Graduation.
- Wesley Heights Science Olympiad Team earned Third Place in the 2016 MCSD Science Olympiad.
- Wesley Heights Elementary Dance Team for 4th and 5th grades were part of the Dee Armstrong Show on WXTX. The team also appeared at the Impact Center in Columbus.
Partners In Education
- Abundant Life
- Unity with Pam
- 1/19th Infantry