Teaching and Learning
- Academic Competitions And Recognitions
- Advanced Learning Programs
- Pre-K-12 Curriculum and Instruction
- Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education (CTAE)
- Pre-K Early Success Centers
- Enrollment From Home School Programs
- Federal Programs
- Fine Arts
- Magnet Schools
- Professional Development
- Research Accountability And Assessment
Divisions - Teaching and Learning
The Division of Teaching and Learning is dedicated to “Creating We” by fully supporting our District’s:
Mission: To inspire and equip all students to achieve unlimited potential.
Vision: The MCSD is a beacon of educational excellence where all are known, valued and inspired.
Values: MCSD fosters a healthy organization where…
- WE embrace equity and diversity
- WE hold ourselves and others to the same high standards
- WE commit to continuous learning and improvement
- WE treat everyone with dignity and respect
… as WE serve the needs of others.